03 March 2015

WALL ART - jo chambers

I had a wonderful chance recently to work with artist Jo Chambers of Studio Legohead. Jo created portraits of my two cats for me - which you can see in these snaps hanging on my wall. Oxford based Jo has an Etsy shop where she offers custom pet portraits as well as cards and prints. Her latest card range is called Dolled Up Dogs featuring canines with pink cheeks, occasional eyeshadow and various fancy attire! Also new is a bright, abstract and colourful floral collection. You can find Jo online at Etsy here.











3 comments:

Emma Schonenberg said...

I just HAD to have Jo design portraits for my girls... She is one TALENTED girl!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Jo!! That all looks so fabulous!!! xxx

Vivayne said...

Jo, you know I love your work! Great job. Great feature Print and Pattern!